Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't Fade Please

 I don't know about you but I'm loving my hair color here. Too bad, that is not my hairstyle anymore today.
 Yes, I sacrificed my skin for the sake of this shoot, the sun was literally burning me.
 Since the summer season is already here, why don't you look for a cool shirt (with fading colors) like this, it would be a great look this season. If you can find lighter colors, it would be better, it would be a burst of freshness.
Tip: Try buying socks which looks fashionable and do away with those plain and boring socks, it adds a fun  and artistic aura to your outfit.
What I'm wearing:
Shirt - Oxygen
Pants - Bench
Socks - Oxygen
Bag - Folded&Hung
Necklace - Folded&Hung
Bracelet - SM Accessories
Venue: Mapua Institute of Tecchnology
Photographer: Charl Pantaleon

No comments:

Post a Comment